Combining both fortitude and performance has been Werner’s forte for decades, called Bomber and now in SUP it is called the “Legend.” Designed specific for whitewater, Werner have built the Ultimate Performance level you see within Their SUP line but at the highest strength.
- Ultimate Performance in whitewater means a buoyant, full carbon, blade. They float higher for faster strokes and more confident bracing.
- Seven degree blade-to-shaft offset frees the blade from catching and tripping while bracing through rapids or surfing. Matches the quick forward strokes needed on the river.
- Whitewater strength blade. Light swing weight and performance carbon yet designed and built for the river. Werner's thickest Dynel® edging, of any SUP model, is highly abrasion and impact resistant. Further protecting the carbon blades.
- Longer, rectangular, slender blade design is easier on the body and allows for higher cadence strokes. Change direction, gain speed, and catch waves with ease.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Countless hours of testing developed an optimized flex and strength. Comfort all day, all year, without sacrificing power or confidence.
- Shaft and Grip are available in Small Fit, the perfect fit for female paddlers or Standard Fit.
- Advanced Fit options to outfit your needs. Choose carbon straight shaft in fixed length for lightest weight, a 8” LeverLock adjustable system or 3-piece travel breakdown also with LeverLock.
- Read Werner's Advanced Designs + Advanced Fit for even more information on this paddle.
||50" - 86" in 1" increments. (87" to 90" add $5.00)
||LeverLock - 70" - 78" | 74" - 82" | 80" - 88"
||LeverLock Travel - 70" - 78" | 74" - 82" | 80" - 88"
|Blade Surface Area
|Blade Length x Width
||19in x 7.25in