The Watershed Chattooga, with ZipDry Seal and a tough fabric shell, makes sure your gear is delivered from the river without a damp spot to be found.
- Keep your gear dry even when submerged! Easy-to-use ZipDry® Seal presses shut like a freezer bag.
- 420 denier Cordura nylon ripstop with a heavy matte polyurethane finish for abrasion resistance and overall strength.
- All seams are RF welded and guaranteed to be free of leaks.
- Even the smallest details are top quality: Duraflex™ side-release buckles and D-rings are combined with extreme-duty nylon webbing.
- Wide mouth for easy access.
- If you transport fragile equipment in your duffel, a liner is a must: constructed of a 200 denier nylon outer shell, minicell foam cushioning, and an interior fleece lining, will reliably protect your gear.
- Size: 12" x 20" x 10", 1800 cu. In., 30 liters.
- To ensure you receive the best continued performance from your ZipDry Seal, Watershed recommends periodic lubrication with a non-petroleum based product such as 303 UV Protectant, Armor-All or Burt's Bees hand salve.
||1800 cu. in., 30 liters
||12" x 20" x 10" (30,5 cm x 50,8 cm x 25,4 cm)
||420-denier nylon with polyurethane coating
- 17" (43,2 cm) opening
- Rugged Carry Handles
- Several Hard Lash Points
- Compression straps