When conditions change, you need adaptable protection from wind, splash and rain. No need to pack a splash jacket and a rain jacket, the NRS High Tide has you covered.
- When the rain hits, the wind kicks up or the sun comes out, the High Tide Jacket lets you adjust on the fly.
- Half-zip entry makes it easy to put on in the boat and allows efficient ventilation.
- The articulated hood has three adjustment points for a snug, windproof fit and a flexible bill to keep the drips off your nose.
- Lightweight HyproTex™ material provides waterproof-breathable protection while being flexible for paddling and easy to stow.
- Two generous splashproof sleeve pockets provide accessible storage even when you're wearing your life jacket.
- Adjustable hook-and-loop sleeve cuffs help block spray and paddle drip.
- The waist secures with an adjustable drawcord, and silicone grip on the hem helps keep it in place.
||40-denier, 2.5 layer HyproTex™
||Splashproof zipper collar
||Adjustable polyurethane hook-and-loop closures
||Adjustable drawcord and silicone grip in hem
|Latex Neck Gasket:
|Latex Wrist Gaskets:
- Half-zip entry
- Articulated hood with three adjustment points and flexible bill
- Splashproof sleeve pocket