- USCG Approval, 2 Nautical Miles
- 5 Modes: 360° All-round light, 225° Masthead light, 135° Sternlight, Flashing light, Anchoring light, Cabin light
- floats light facing up
- submersible to 20 m
- includes magnet bracket, mounting screw, 2 lanyards and one adjustable Velcro strap for multiple fixing and securing
- powered by three AAA batteries (not included)
- Size: H = 35 mm, Ø = 68 mm
- Weight (net): 113 g
- Model name: Navilight 360° 2NM
- Model nr.: 001
- EAN Barcode: 7090017580032
Modes / approximate burn time:
- 16 white LED, 360° All-round light, Anchoring light / 15hrs
- 16 white LED, 360° Flashing light / 85hrs
- 10 white LED, 225° Masthead light / 24hrs
- 6 white LED, 135° Sternlight / 32hrs
- 4 white LED, 360° Cabin light / 72hrs
The double magnetic system consists of the Navilight with its magnetic base, a separate magnetic plate and a screw for attaching the plate to a wooden deck for example. It also holds the light safely on many plastic boats, biminis or any other material by placing the light on top and the magnetic plate underneath. Additionally Navisafe offers a wide range of specially designed magnetic mountings such as the Clamp-on Rail mount, Bendable Suction-mount and the Telescopic Poles that easily allow the lights to be attached.
NOTE: If the magnetic mounts are used do not place the separate magnetic plate between the Navilight and the mount.
Please always secure the Navilight with the supplied lanyard to the mount (Clamp-on Rail mount, Telescopic Pole) or to something which is securely fixed on the boat if you use the Bendable Suction-mount.