K-Pump 400 HP
K-Pump 400 HP
- The primary stage delivers a huge volume (approx. 1.6 gals) of air per stroke.
- When the pressure in the chamber increases and pumping starts to become difficult, a simple twist of the handle locks out the high-volume primary stage and locks in the high-pressure "top-off" stage.
- Nozzle end and included adapters fit most inflatable boat valves - Leafield, Halkey-Roberts, Summit, Boston, Military and AD-2.
- Ergonomic design is comfortable to use, even with extended use.
- Efficiently operated by one person. No hoses to kink and pull out.
- Easily stowed, takes up little space.
- Rugged construction is backed by an unlimited 2-year warranty.
- 5 lbs., 4" Dia. x 31" H
- All K-Pumps float!
- NOTE This pump comes with a check valve which allow you to use it to inflate military valves and the conical adapter that most air mattresses and pool toys require.
An Oregon family of whitewater boaters and fishermen designs these quality hand pumps. Assembled in a workshop facility for people with developmental disabilities.
|Volume/Stroke, Low Pressure:||1.6 Gal. (6 liters)|
|Volume/Stroke, High Pressure:||0.8 Gal. (3 liters)|
|Pump Dimensions:||4" Dia. x 31" L|
Share the details of your shipping policy.
Share the details of your return policy.
Pair text with an image to focus on your chosen product, collection, or artist. Add details on availability, style, or even provide a review.
Image with text
Pair text with an image to provide extra information about your brand or collections.