- This is a great all-in-one pump for your inflatable boat or SUP board.
- The primary stage delivers approximately 0.6 gallons of air per stroke for quick inflation.
- When high pressure is required and pumping becomes difficult, just a simple twist of the handle locks in the the high-pressure top-off stage.
- There's an adapter for Leafield valves and a universal adapter that fits Halkey-Roberts and most other boat valves.
- The pump is easy to operate by one person. There are no hoses to kink and pull out.
- Ergonomic design is comfortable to operate, even with extended use.
- Rugged storage bag keeps your pump and accessories organized.
- NOTE This pump comes with a check valve which allows you to use it to inflate military valves and other valves that don't have a one-way plunger-type system.
- Rugged construction is backed by an unlimited 2-year warranty.
- 2.7 lbs., 3" diameter by 32" high
- All K-Pumps float!
- This pump comes with a check valve, allowing you to also inflate military-style valves.
An Oregon family of whitewater boaters and fishermen designs these quality hand pumps. Assembled in a workshop facility for people with developmental disabilities.
|Volume/Stroke, Low Pressure:||0.6 Gal. (2.6 liters)|
|Volume/Stroke, High Pressure:||0.2 Gal. (0.8 liters)|
|Pump Dimensions:||3" Dia. x 32" L|
Share the details of your shipping policy.
Share the details of your return policy.
Pair text with an image to focus on your chosen product, collection, or artist. Add details on availability, style, or even provide a review.
Image with text
Pair text with an image to provide extra information about your brand or collections.