Jackson Kayak Fun
Jackson Kayak Fun
Available Size: FUN
Available Color: Yellow Jacket
The FUN was Jackson Kayak’s first ever whitewater kayak! In 2015 Jackson Kayak return to the core of what has made this kayak the best selling of all time: FUN! The entirely new hull design returns the paddler to the roots of what fun on whitewater is: river running, surfing, squirting, cartwheeling and more. The NEW hull will have high, forgiving, parting lines, lots of leg room for comfort and a sleek style reminiscent of the Fun we’re used to paddling. The bow rocker is nice and high to keep your bow on the surface, while the stern rocker is smooth and subtle giving you better tracking, surfing and maneuverability. The combination of hull shape for river running and for play makes this boat a great transitional kayak for those wanting to spend more time playing than before. Want to learn to surf but find yourself flushing straight through, the hull speed of this kayak will make catching waves a breeze.The fun is capable of easing beginners into freestyle and is also a great skills developing kayak for intermediates and experts
- NEW 2015 hull shape improves river running and play: Smooth rocker for speed, higher edges for stability, looser hull for more fun
- NEW super-surfing planing hull shape: Wide enough to plane on small features, tapered ends carve and release like a narrow boat
- Sure-Lock Backband System: All-day comfort that’s instantly adjustable from the cockpit with no metal parts to rust, break or lose.
- Added Stability thanks to Side Walls: The extra flair in the side walls give you great secondary stability. Lean it on over as the design will give you extra confidence so you can paddle on edge easier.
- Lots of Leg and Foot Room: For taller paddlers to fit and let average paddlers to wear real shoes instead of booties.
- Easy to Roll: That higher side-wall really helps enhance the end of your hip-snap!
- Added Stability and Maneuverability: The higher bow rises over holes and waves so you can stay in control in the rapids
- Blunted ends make it easier to cartwheel: No excess length or volume to push through the water.
- Go Pro Ready: Comes equipped with a Go Pro mount on the bow so you can show your friends all the action.
- Nalgene Bottle: US made, JK logo’d and BPA-free and designed to last for years - just like your kayak!
- Composite Reinforced Hull Support System: So your hull stays rigid and flat after years of use and impacts.
Size Details (FUN):
- Max paddler (lbs): 145 to 185
- Cockpit Size: 34.5 X 20.25
- Height: 14
- Length: 6'10
- Material: Linear Poly
- Model Year: 2016
- Seat Type: Whitewater w/ Seat Pad
- Volume: 59
- Weight (Pounds): 32
- Width: 25.5