Pure and simple, the YTV incorporates Astral’s freestyle inspired Torso Lock™ foam platform. A low-profile fit offers plenty of mobility to a wide range of paddlers and sailors.
- Astral's Torso Lock™ Foam Platform keeps the jacket snug around your torso, as the rest of your body thrashes around.
- The YTV uses a combination of PE and Gaia® foams for comfortable and earth-friendly flotation.
- Six adjustment points ensure a custom fit for a wide range of paddlers.
- Two generous zippered front, side pockets, as well as a knife slip pocket provide plenty of handy storage.
- The quick access lash tab keeps your knife close and ready to disengage at a second's notice.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Since the YTV has a pullover entry, the US Coast Guard classifies it as a Type V jacket. Type V is their "special use" category and pullovers are lumped in there. Here's what it says on the jacket: "This is a Type V PFD because it has restricted approval allowing it to be used as a Type III PFD only when worn. This device must be worn at all times in order to meet the U.S. Coast Guard regulations requiring PFDs to be carried."
- Intended Use: Whitewater / Tour / Sailing / SUP
- Entry: Pullover
- Foam Insert: PVC Free Gaia®& PE Foam
- Shell Fabric: 200 x 400 Denier Ripstop Nylon
- Liner Fabric: 200 Denier High Tenacity Nylon
- Webbing: Polypro
- Zipper: YKK® Self Locking Vislon Teeth
- Hardware: Heavy Duty Acetal
- Weight: 1.76 lbs / 28.16 oz / 798.32 gr
- Sizing: S/M = 31-37” M/L = 38-44” L/XL = 45-51”
- Design Buoyancy: 16.5 lbs
- Approval Type: USCG Type III