Pure and simple, the YTV incorporates Astral’s freestyle inspired Torso Lock™ foam platform. A low-profile fit offers plenty of mobility to a wide range of paddlers and sailors.
- Astral's Torso Lock™ Foam Platform keeps the jacket snug around your torso, as the rest of your body thrashes around.
- The YTV uses a combination of PE and Gaia® foams for comfortable and earth-friendly flotation.
- Six adjustment points ensure a custom fit for a wide range of paddlers.
- Two generous zippered front, side pockets, as well as a knife slip pocket provide plenty of handy storage.
- The quick access lash tab keeps your knife close and ready to disengage at a second's notice.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Since the YTV has a pullover entry, the US Coast Guard classifies it as a Type V jacket. Type V is their "special use" category and pullovers are lumped in there. Here's what it says on the jacket: "This is a Type V PFD because it has restricted approval allowing it to be used as a Type III PFD only when worn. This device must be worn at all times in order to meet the U.S. Coast Guard regulations requiring PFDs to be carried."
- Intended Use: Whitewater / Tour / Sailing / SUP
- Entry: Pullover
- Foam Insert: PVC Free Gaia®& PE Foam
- Shell Fabric: 200 x 400 Denier Ripstop Nylon
- Liner Fabric: 200 Denier High Tenacity Nylon
- Webbing: Polypro
- Zipper: YKK® Self Locking Vislon Teeth
- Hardware: Heavy Duty Acetal
- Weight: 1.76 lbs / 28.16 oz / 798.32 gr
- Sizing: S/M = 31-37” M/L = 38-44” L/XL = 45-51”
- Design Buoyancy: 16.5 lbs
- Approval Type: USCG Type III
Share the details of your shipping policy.
Share the details of your return policy.
Pair text with an image to focus on your chosen product, collection, or artist. Add details on availability, style, or even provide a review.
Image with text
Pair text with an image to provide extra information about your brand or collections.