NRS Ion PFD
NRS Ion PFD
descriptionType III: Through decades of boating and selling life jackets, we've come to realize that the best life jacket is the one you'll actually wear, and a life jacket you'll wear is the one that feels great all-day long. The evolution of NRS PFDs continues with the ultra-comfortable, low profile Ion.
- The Ion's six-panel design uses ultra soft foam for a flexible fit that wraps effortlessly around your torso and flows with your movements.
- The raised foam panels of our Cool Flow System (CFS) provides ventilation along the spine for increased comfort on warm days.
- Tough ripstop nylon adds durability in high-wear areas.
- Padded shoulder straps, a soft interior lining and fleece-lined hand warmer pouch make this jacket as cozy as it is comfortable.
- Large, front zippered pocket secures all those on-the-water necessities, and a zipper on both sides makes accessing that sunscreen or camera a cinch, no matter which hand is free.
- A knife lash tab, shoulder strap garages and reflective accents round out the features.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Design flotation: 16.5 lbs.
- Weight: M/L 1.90 lbs.
- US Coast Guard Type: III
- Profile: Low
- Design Flotation: 16.5 lbs.
- Outer Fabric: 200-denier urethane-coated ripstop nylon
- Lining: 210-denier nylon
- Entry System: Side buckle
- Pockets: 1 - Front
- Lash Tabs: 1 - Front
- Adjustment System: 2 - Side; 2 - Shoulder; 2 - Waist
- Features: Cool Flow System (CFS) ventilated back | Reflective accents | Six panel design | Dual-entry pocket | Fleece-lined hand warmer | Padded shoulders
Size XS/M Chest 30"-42" | Size L/XL Chest 42"-52" | Size XL/XXL Chest 50"-56"