Utilizing the same great fiberglass shaft, and LeverLock system, as the Vibe, step up to a stiffer and lighter fiberglass blade with the Thrive. You’ll feel cleaner, more powerful strokes and feel less fatigue all day long.
- With decades of design experience, Werner saw a need to innovate blade shape. Their longer, rectangular, slender design is easier on the body with a more gentle catch. Higher cadence and less fatigue without sacrificing blade size and power.
- Dihedral, the ridge down the middle of the power face, allows for smooth and stable forward paddling. A core philosophy for Werner.
- Werner's fiberglass shafts now feature the 16” LeverLock adjustable system. One-size fits paddler heights between 4'10" and 6'2" with easy on-the-fly adjustment.
- Advanced Fit options to outfit your needs. Choose Werner's fiberglass straight shaft in fixed length for lightest weight, a 16” LeverLock adjustable system or our 3-piece travel breakdown also with LeverLock.
- When shopping Werner's Standard Performance, you’ll see Werner's heritage for a better paddling paddle, at introductory prices.
- A combination of hand craftsmanship and advanced molding techniques gives you light swing weight, stiff fiberglass blade. High color graphics enhance the bright yellow blade.
- Werner's fiberglass shaft gives you light weight and less fatigue, at a more modest price. Standard with the “Tweener” size, it gives a diameter that fits well for all hand sizes.
||50" - 84" in 1" increments.
||LeverLock - 68" - 84"
||LeverLock Travel - 68" - 84"
|Blade Surface Area
|Blade Length x Width
||18.75in x 7in