Attaining, surfing the wave or maneuvering downstream to the next feature, the Session’s design allows for a higher cadence stroke, perfectly suited to white water play. Werner’s Bomber strength and light swing weight make it a great choice for those playing the rapid but also floating the flats with the family.
- Premium Performance uses material choice and manufacturing skill to allow for a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness. Fiberglass blade construction gives you a compromise between swing weight and value.
- As innovator Werner saw a need to move from the tear drop shape. Their longer, rectangular, slender blade design is easier on the body with a more gentle catch that does not sacrifice blade size and power.
- Seven degree blade-to-shaft offset offers a great forward stroke while freeing the blade from catching while surfing.
- Mid-sized blades are an ideal fit for the great majority of average size paddlers.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Optimized shaft flex and strength for all day paddling and confidence
- Advanced Fit options to outfit your needs. Choose Straight Shaft in fixed length, Performance Adjustable or Performance Travel (3-piece breakdown.)
- Enhanced ABS Palm-grip is designed for maximum control and greater durability.
- Also available in Small Fit, the perfect fit for female paddlers. (Fixed length only.)
||68" - 78" in 2" increments. (87" to 90" with add price)
|Blade Surface Area
|Blade Length x Width
||7.25in x 19in